in the news
- Our best work perks. Daily Telegraph, June 2020
- Take all the time you need. CEO Magazine, March 2020
- TEDx conference brings inspirational voices to Glasgow. 13 October 2019
- Where you need to work to nab unlimited paid annual leave. news.com.au, 28 June 2019
- I need to make a phone call, why I started the Meaning of Work podcast. The Story Mill, 9 May 2019
- The Future of Work. Canon, 8 April 2019
- Happiness 101 on Best Practice. ABC radio, 10 November 2018
- Meaning over money. 2GB radio, 9 September 2018
- Measuring employee experience, female HR leaders on the rise, and more. HR Daily, 6 September 2018
- Why so many Australians get stuck in a job they don’t like. Business Insider, 5 September 2018
- Do staff want money or meaning? Trick question, they want both. HR Monthly, 4 September 2018
- Happiness at work trumps money for most Australians. Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, 4 September 2018
- Unlimited annual leave is taking off in Australia. Stuff.co.nz 29 August 2018
- Unlimited leave is working so well, some companies are offering it fully paid. Sydney Morning Herald, 29 August 2018
- Research into being happier at work. Ultra106.5fm radio interview, 15 August 2018
- Research: 52% of employees are distracted by mobile at work. Dynamic Business, 8 August 2018
- 10 things you need to know this morning in Australia. Business Insider, 25 July 2018
- Australians check their social media feeds up to 10 times a day at work. MSN News, 25 July 2018
- Not all distractions should be viewed negatively. Human Resources Director magazine, 25 July 2018
- This is why you can’t stop looking at your phone. Yahoo7 Be, 24 July 2018
- Shocking cost of Australians addicted to social media at work revealed in new study. The Daily Telegraph, 22 July 2018
- Our smartphone addiction is costing billions. Herald Sun, 22 July 2018
- Time to switch roles. The Advertiser, 21 July 2018
- Flexibility key to getting the balance just right. The Daily Telegraphy, 21 July 2018
- 5 ways to instantly improve your mood at work. Women’s Health, 12 July 2018
- Engaged employees find work meaningful in seven ways. HR Daily, 3 July 2018
- Why this is the best day to ask your boss for flexible working hours. Whimm, 21 June 2018
- The morning show with Mark Rorke. 103.7fm radio interview, 21 June 2018
- Meghan Markle, from actress to duchess. girl.com, 31 May 2018
- “In the Money” with Matthew McKensie. 89.7fm radio interview, 21 May 2018
- Tips to write the perfect job ad. HRZone. 4 May 2018
- Tuesday Mornings with Harry. Northside Radio 99.3fm, 24 Apr 2018
- Let’s talk…..Culture. Dynamic Business, 23 Mar 2018
Watpac has worked with Rise Consulting for five years. We’ve worked on several pieces of advisory and consulting work including organisational change and cultural development projects. I have no hesitation in recommending them based on our continued excellent experiences.
My experience working with Rise has been very positive. The team were highly professional, providing clarity, support and ongoing advice throughout the entire process. The communication was open, transparent and constant.
Rise is informed, insightful and has an expert understanding of human behaviour. This allows them to connect, draw out information and establish a relationship with the business and applicant. I’d describe them as progressive, professional and effective.
I really could not falter, my experience with Rise Consulting has been the best I have experienced to date.
I've worked with Rise for ten years, in partnership and as a facilitator for their bespoke Leadership Training programs. Ross and the team are great to work with, truly knowledgeable and cutting-edge. We’ll continue to work together for many years.